Snap Finance is a lease-to-own financing provider that empowers credit-challenged shoppers with the buying power to get what they need now, and then allows them to make affordable payments to pay over time. Snap was founded on the principle that financing should be accessible to everyone. It's easy to apply, and Snap's sophisticated algorithms don’t rely on FICO scores when considering an approval. Shoppers know in seconds if they've been approved.
Snap also believes in complete transparency, so a shopper knows the cost of their lease up front, with no surprises or hidden costs. With Snap, shoppers have flexible payment options, from the standard full-term lease of 12 months to the 100-Day Payoff option, which provides a considerable reduction in overall cost.
Snap Finance wants their Merchant Partners to thrive while supporting their customers. In 2019, Snap drove $890M in merchant sales, with over 870K lease applications completed. Some merchants have seen up to an 80% approval rate.
Attract more customers and drive more sales for your business by offering a financing option to credit-challenged shoppers that would otherwise walk away empty-handed.
The Snap Finance Checkout extension will be seamlessly embedded into your checkout flow as a payment option, where Snap handles the application approval, payment processing, and servicing of the lease.
Account & Pricing
To offer Snap Finance Checkout on your website, you will have to first fill out our inquiry form. You will go through a vetting process to get approved as a Snap Finance partner and have a merchant account created. The Snap Finance Checkout is free to download and install, but transaction fees on customer orders may apply and will vary from merchant to merchant based on merchant type and level of partnership.
- Snap Finance continues to drive merchant business. In 2019, Snap helped drive over $890M in sales for our merchants.
- Merchants who use Snap see an approval rate of up to 80%.
- Snap approves up to $5,000.
- Snap merchants rated their experience with an average NPS of 84.
- Snap offers a 100-Day Payoff option that allows a shopper to pay off their lease in 100 days, paying a small processing fee in addition to their cost of goods.
- Snap takes on the full responsibility of servicing the customer’s lease and mitigating fraud.
No posts found