No reviews found
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
About the Add-on
Store Import allows you to upgrade your CS-Cart store from versions 2.2.4 - 4.7.1 up to the version 4.7.2. The upgrade is done by creating a separate CS-Cart installation and using the add-on to import data from your old store.
Importing a Store
1. Install CS-Cart into a subfolder of your old store.
2. Import the data from your old store to CS-Cart with the Store Import add-on.
3. Configure your new store (CSS styles, layouts, blocks, settings, etc.). In the meantime, your old store can continue working as usual.
4. Import the data that was accumulated in your old store while you were customizing your new store. This step is optional.
Check out CS-Cart documentation to learn how to upgrade your store with Store Import.
This add-on is available for CS-Cart only. Multi-Vendor is not supported.
The add-on can import data from:
- CS-Cart Professional 2.2.4 - 3.0.6
- CS-Cart Ultimate 3.0.1 - 3.0.6
- CS-Cart 4.x.x older than the version to which you import the data
The add-on can't import CS-Cart Community Edition stores.
This is the data that the Store Import add-on can import from older versions of CS-Cart:
- CS-Cart 3.0.1 - 3.0.6: all the data, including settings and layouts.
- CS-Cart 2.2.4/2.2.5: all the data, except for core settings and most of the layout data.
The add-on can't import data from multiple stores as separate CS-Cart storefronts.
Please note that blocks from the old store will be moved to the theme
which is active in the new store when the import is performed.
Installing the add-on
Before installing the new version of the add-on, uninstall the older version:
- Open the Administration Panel of your store.
- Go to Add-ons → Manage add-ons.
- Switch to the Installed add-ons tab.
- Find the Store Import add-on in the list.
- Click the gear button near the add-on status and choose Uninstall.