Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
CS-Cart Stripe Connect Custom Account: This magnificent extension allows user to integrate their CS-Cart platform with Stripe Connect. Through Connect, the site can interact with both standalone (Standard) and managed (Custom) stripe account. Via this add-on CS-Cart platform gets linked with Stripe Managed (Custom) account which will be completely invisible to account holders. Admin will be responsible for every interaction with his users.
- Well integrated with CS-Cart Multivendor.
- Easy to manage and configure at admin end.
- Advanced backend options for Admin to configure Stripe connect.
- Supports popular payment options which include Visa, Mastercard, American Express etc.
- Admin has the functionality to set vendor commission.
- During checkout the total amount paid by customers includes both vendor amount and admin's commission.
- Customers and vendors have the accessibility to view the details of primary recipient i.e. the admin of the site.
- Admin has the functionality to allocate the payment and cost of services provided to vendors.
- The add-on includes the concept of payment via Stripe.
- For "checkout.js" user of store has the option of payment via card, Alipay and BITCOIN.
- Details of payment via Stripe can be viewed at admin end.
- A separate page has been provided to list the details of vendor account.
- Functionality of refund, delay time and cancel payment is available.
- Functionality to add additional surcharge to vendor's order is available.The charges will be applicable to vendors.
- Option to set delay time for transaction to vendor's account is available.
- Cancellation of vendor payment is possible via admin before executing transaction in respect to vendors.
Note - This payment method is SCA rule and 3DS 2.0 compatible. This feature is only available for inline method.
Since our inception in 2010, we have developed 100+ add-ons and themes for CS-Cart with around 7000 downloads for businesses all around the world.
We provide end-to-end software solutions in a variety of industry verticals, including publishing, hotels, print media, customer management, content management, social media, performance engineering retails, and others.