No reviews found
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
Module "My menu for administrator and seller"
The module makes it possible to independently create a menu in the administrative panel and in the merchant's personal account. You will no longer depend on other people's ideas about convenience and ergonomics.
You will be able to decide for yourself where it is more logical to place this or that functionality based on your business process. It doesn't matter where the developers have placed their modules in the menu, you can change the location of the menu item in a few clicks.
Quickly and easily customize the menu for your business
When developing a website, it is much more convenient to use ready-made solutions than to refine the platform yourself. However, at the same time, you have to put up with how developers place their functionality in the administrative panel menu. However, this arrangement is not always convenient and logical, and the name of the menu item may not be the most presentable.
If it is inconvenient for the seller to work in the personal account of the site, he will most likely prefer to find another, more convenient platform for himself.Of course, you can additionally pay developers for transferring a menu item and renaming it. But it's a waste of time and money. In addition, after the next update, as a rule, all changes will have to be made again, and updates occur regularly.
A much simpler and more convenient solution to this problem will be the installation of the module "Your menu for the administrator and the seller". With it, you can easily and simply create a convenient and beautiful menu based on your business processes.
When installing new modules from any developers, a few mouse movements will be enough for you to move the new functionality to the right place in the menu or change the name of a new item.And it will not require any special skills and competencies from you.
With the help of the module "Your menu for the administrator and the seller" you will make your website unique, recognizable and as convenient as possible. With it, you will not depend on the developers in terms of menu formation.
To make the menu perfect, create different versions on test platforms and show them to focus groups. Thanks to such texts, you will be able to choose the most convenient and logical option for the working version of the site.
In version 4.14.1, we added compatibility with the new module "Seller Panel Configurator", which changes the seller's administrative panel. Module ID:vendor_panel_configurator.
The module is fully compatible with all modules for the CS-Cart MultiVendor, MAURISWEB, Alexbranding, Simtech Development, eCom Labs, Cart-Power platform, MakeShop.pro, SWEETCODE, IPY5, ALT-Team, MyWebSupport, CS-Coding and other developers.
- Allows you to create a convenient menu where all functions are arranged in the most logical and convenient way, without looking back at the opinion of developers;
- Allows you to separate items that are available only to administrators or only to sellers;
- Helps to quickly bring the menu to the required form after installing a new module;
- Supports displaying short descriptions of menu items;
- Supports 5 levels of nesting;
- Allows you to temporarily disable individual menu items or branches for all, without deleting them.
- Adds a brief description of the menu items;
- Displaying and hiding the menu for the administrator and the seller;
- Added compatibility with the module "Vendor Panel Configurator"module ID:vendor_panel_configurator;
- Increased to three levels of nesting in the menu "Seller Panel Configurator";
- Added hints to menu items in the vendor's new administrative panel "Vendor Panel Configurator";
- Added highlighting of the active menu item for the module "Seller panel Configurator".
Compatibility with the module "Vendor Panel Configurator"
Module ID: vendor_panel_configurator
Compatibility with the module "Privileges for the seller's product card"
Compatibility with the "Vendor Help Menu" module
Compatibility with the module "Personal account Constructor for vendor"
Compatibility with the module "Connection of seller and maretplace categories"
Compatibility with the module "Tips for sellers in the admin panel"
Compatibility with the module "Logistics: fulfillment, crossdocking, own warehouse, PVZ points"
Modification of the module - e-mail: email@example.com ;or contact via WhatsApp, Telegram, Viber, Skype at +7(923)364-90-07.
Technical support – e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
In case of problems with the work of the MAURISWEB modules or other developers, create an application through the "Error Debugger", describing your problem in detail.