No reviews found
The Total Costs with Shipping module helps to display the valid price of the goods to buyers from different countries using clear parameters.
Increase customer loyalty and reduce purchase rejection using the Total Costs with Shipping module.
Since the total cost of the product is calculated dynamically based on shipping costs. This allows the client to immediately understand what the cost of the product will be and he will be able to pay for the order or not.
How it works?
The module provides an understandable system of rules with different options. That’s, you can quickly and easily customize shipping methods to suit your business needs.
Add a method, determine the parameters of the cost conditions and save changes.
As a basic parameter, you can select the customer's location (by IP or based on the entered data).
You can also set the minimum and maximum value of the cost of the goods, the conditions of adjustment, delivery time, product category and specific product.
If the conditions are met during the purchase of the goods, all possible delivery options that meet these conditions are displayed in the order form.
- Improve customer satisfaction
- Let the customer choose the shipping method himself
- Add unlimited quantity of payments using the admin panel
- Create rules of payments adjustment
- Set payment options based on customer location criterion
- Download and install the extension.
- Configure extension settings.
- Create payment rules specifying the required conditions (section Administration > Shipping&taxes > Shipping methods).
- When creating an order, possible delivery options are immediately displayed.
- Store Builder
- Store Builder Ultimate
- Multi-Vendor Ultimate
- Multi-Vendor Plus
Pinta Webware is an international IT company specializing in the development of websites, services, and mobile applications.
Working since 2009 we:
- built an optimal management structure, which allows you to always comply with the specified project deadlines;
- established a simple and transparent scheme for working with clients;
- formed a strong team of professionals → our employees are required to constantly improve their qualifications and keep pace with the