Twigmo is a set of tools to make an online store mobile-friendly for customers and merchants.
Twigmo Mobile Storefront is a mobile version of an online store for iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad and Android devices. It determines if a visitor uses a mobile device and shows to the customer the specially designed mobile storefront.
- Mobile user friendly — stylish and user-friendly interface allows iPhone, iPod Touch and Android users to browse through the online catalog, search products and make purchases easily.
- Customers do not need to install any additional software to use the mobile storefront.
- Run with the existing live store — keep using your current CS-Cart store, just enhance it with mobile features.
- Affordable usage fees or even free if you do not need mobile checkout.
You can see Twigmo Mobile Storefront in action on the demo page.
iPhone Application For Store Admin
Twigmo Mobile Admin is a native iOS application that is available in the AppStore for Twigmo users on paid plans. It lets you control your store from a mobile device in a secure and easy way.
Products, customers, and order data are securely transferred to be reviewed, edited and sent back to the store.
Moreover, you will be notified of new orders as soon as they are placed.
- Simple yet feature rich — native iOS application brings the most vital functions of your online store to your mobile device.
- Multiple store support — in case you run several stores, all of them can be managed using one device.
Plans & Pricing
Twigmo pricing chart is as follows:
A free 14-day trial is available for all Twigmo plans.
For more information about Twigmo, please visit www.twigmo.com.
On this site, you can also report a bug, suggest a feature, communicate with the other Twigmo users on the Community Forums and contact Twigmo support.