Two Factor Authentication by Google
How it works
Receive a notification with a passcode
*The first code is for the corporate e-mail.
Simtech Development cares about customer data protection and uses two factor authentication for development stores and business e-mail accounts.
Enter the received passcode in the store
Authorization is successful
1.Install the add-on in your CS-Cart store
2. Enable two factor authentication in the Admin panel - > Settings - > Security settings
3. Go to the Admin Panel -> Edit profile -> Two factor authentication
4. Download the application on your mobile device
5. In the app, set up an account with the same login email as you use in your CS-Cart store
6. Scan the barcode from the store admin panel
What you will see in the admin panel of the store
The CS-Cart security settings
The Editing profile page
The authentication is set-up
What you will see in the mobile app
The application welcome page
Adding an account into the app
The authentication codes
Learn more about the add-on in our User Guide.
The add-on is compatible with CS-Cart and Multi-Vendor 4.3.1 and above.
- CS-Cart Ultimate
- Multi-Vendor Ultimate
- Multi-Vendor PLUS