Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
CS-Cart merchants can print USPS shipping labels via the store backend. It saves time preparing for the delivery process by offering the easy way to print these stickers.
How does USPS shipping labels add-on work?
1. The shop admin makes the essential settings in the Editing Shipping Method: USPS in the backend.
2. There is a "Get USPS shipping label" link on the order detail page in the Shipping information section in the administrator and vendor panels. When the store admin and vendors click on this link, a request is sent to the USPS delivery service and the shipping label is generated. One shipping label is created for each order.
3. The "Generate label" link is hidden if the label is already generated.
4. The "Print label" link appears on the order detail page in the Shipping information section in the admin and vendor panels.
This link appears only if the label can be generated. This link leads to the page where the generated label is kept.
- This extension works correctly in Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, Google Chrome and Opera latest browser versions;
- The add-on is compatible with CS-Cart, CS-Cart MultiVendor, CS-Cart Ultimate 4.x.x (all versions).
Please remember that we can make any changes in this add-on due to your demands.
The USPS shipping labels add-on has been developed by our team, but it hasn't been properly tested yet. So, we need USPS account for testing. The price for this add-on will be $49.00 instead of $99.00 for a client who will provide us with a test USPS account.
- CS-Cart Ultimate
- Multi-Vendor Ultimate
- Multi-Vendor PLUS
Alt-team is one of the most experienced team of CS-Cart developers. Starting to provide the online store development service in 2010, we released more than 100 add-ons for CS-Cart and MultiVendor editions. We fulfilled over 3500 projects on CS-Cart solution.
Alt-team is a team of talented PHP developers with 10+ years of experience with CS-Cart.