Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
Some vendors are ready to deliver products 24/7. Others, work nine-to-five, close for national holidays, and so on. The Vendor Business Hours extension allows you to set the dates and time when the vendor’s store is open and hide their products when their store is closed.
- Better customer experience - your customers do not wonder anymore why they have not had an answer from a vendor for a long time.
- If a customer follows a link to open the product page of a vendor that is not working at the moment, the product will be shown, but the purchase will be unavailable.
- More freedom for your vendors. They can temporarily hide their products from the storefront and search results.
- The Back-End Calendar allows the vendor to determine the dates and time when their merchandise is not available in the frontend.
- Hide merchandise for a certain period.
- Unlimited vacation option.
- More flexibility for you. Working days and days off of your vendors are available on the vendors page.
- The admin gets a notification when a vendor is on vacation if the “Notify admin” checkbox is selected.
- The admin gets a notification when the vendor is back from vacation and the products become available on the storefront again.
What you will see
The Back-End Calendar
Settings of the Add-on
What the customer will see
Learn more about the add-on in our User Guide.
- Multi-Vendor Ultimate
- Multi-Vendor PLUS
Who are we?
Simtech Development is a web development company launched in 2005 and concentrating on the eCommerce market. We have already helped thousands of brands from 170 countries to launch, grow, optimize, and scale their business globally.
How does it work?