Advertising in the Marketplace
CS-Cart Marketplace can house advertisement blocks with links to your add-on or page. It can help with attracting customers. There are several limitations for advertising in the Marketplace:
- You can advertise an add-on or theme only if they are sold directly in the Marketplace (without customers going to your website).
- You can advertise yourself (link to your company’s page) or place a banner only if more than half of your add-ons and themes are sold directly in the marketplace.
Prices are specified for one week and one element. Next to the price, we specify how a price will increase for each subsequent similar item, if you’re placing multiple items at once.
You can advertise::
- Big top banner [ 35$ / per week ]
- Recommended add-ons / themes [ 15$ / per week ] +5$ / per week
- Block under the list of categories and filters - banner / developer / product [ 20$ / per week ]
- Top banner [ 35$ / per week ]
- Block under the list of categories and filters – developer / product [ 15$ / per week ]
- Recommendations above footer [ 10$ / per week] +5$ / per week
- Recommendations after description – product / developer / banner [ 35$ / per week ]
- A block on the right, under order total [ 25$ / per week ]
- Block under developer description – products [ 20$ / per week ]
- Block on the left, under filters – products / developers / banners [ 10$ / per week ] +5$ / per week