Why WebP format?
Fast pages load is crucial for modern online-store. One of the ways to achieve it is to convert images to modern WebP format. The same quality image in WebP format is 25% less in size than JPG or PNG source.
WebP Images add-on automatically converts store graphics (product photos, banners, logos, etc.), and if the browser does not support WebP, the source images are shown.
With WebP Images client won’t notice any difference in quality, but your site pages will load faster.
How does it work?
- Select one of three available quality modes for images conversion.
- Set conversion type: on page loading or in the background while browsing it.
- Images are converted automatically on the first page load and generated WebP images are displayed on its further loads.
- Works with images of any resolution and format.
- Allows you to select the conversion quality.
- Automatically converts images in the background mode or on page loading.
- No server overload.
Note! To display the WebP format, you must correctly configure PHP. Make sure that the WebP format support is enabled in the GD graphics library.
Learn more in add-on documentation.
Need modifications or any assistance? Please, feel free to contact us via HelpDesk system.
6 months of the free upgrade period included.
- CS-Cart Ultimate
- Multi-Vendor PLUS
No posts found