Question: Do I have to register on Marketplace?
Answer: You don’t, if you have a Help Desk account. You can use it to sign in to Marketplace. Even if you do not have a Marketplace account, you can always view add-ons and themes that are sold there. However, you will need the account if you want to download the package of the add-on or theme you purchased.
It is quite easy to register on Marketplace. There are two ways to do it:
- Register on the My account ➝ Register page.
- Fill in information about yourself when purchasing an add-on or a theme. The account will be created automatically.
Question: How to download an installation package of the purchased product?
- Sign in to Marketplace.
- Go to the My account ➝ Downloads page. On this page, you can see the list of all the available add-ons and themes, and information about them (their license numbers, linked domains and expiration dates). There is a Download button at the end of each line in the list.
- Click the Download button next to the add-on or theme you need, and you will see all the files available for download
Question: How do I see the list of all my orders?
- Sign in to Marketplace.
- Open the My account ➝ Orders page. On this page, you will see the list of all your orders. You can also check the detailed information on each of your orders.
If you have questions on any order, use the Start communication button. On a new page, go to the Communication tab to start a dialogue with the developer.
Question: How long after the purchase do the files remain downloadable?
Answer: The files for available versions of products are always available! Even if the developer closes for any reason, you will have the access for the add-ons and themes you purchased.
Question: I have questions on some add-on or theme, how can I ask the developer?
Answer: There are several ways to contact a developer:
- You can ask a question from a product page by clicking the Ask a question button. This button is also available on the developer's description page.
- If you have any technical issues with your add-on, it is recommended to contact the developer directly via email. You can also contact the CS-Cart Customer Care specialists if you think your problem relates to your store, and not to the add-on.
Question: Why do I need a license number?
Answer: After installing an add-on in your store, you have to enter the license key. Most add-ons will not work if the key is not specified. Some free add-ons don't use license keys, however, they will not be updated when new versions are released.
You can specify the license number of the add-on purchased on Marketplace by clicking a link that appears in the notification right after you installed the add-on. If you have already closed this notification, you can always enter the license number by clicking the gear next to the add-on's name.
Question: How can I join the marketplace with my Help Desk account?
Ответ: : To enter the marketplace with your Help Desk account you need to:
1) Log in on the marketplace using your HelpDesk account.
2) If you already have a marketplace account you need to connect it with your Help Desk profile.To do this log in on the marketplace using your marketplace account. Next, click the “Profile” button https://marketplace.cs-cart.com/profiles-update.html and choose the “Link your Help Desk account to the Marketplace account” tab.