Facebook Catalog Feed (Facebook Store) + Instagram Feed
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
The plug-in makes it possible to create dynamic advertising on Facebook for the promotion of online store products using data feed.
Data feed is a file with detailed information about your products. It contains unique IDs, prices, image URLs, and other product attributes. Also, all products correspond to the number from the list of Google categories.
Upload your product data and let millions of shoppers see your online and in-store inventory. Edit it whenever you want, so shoppers always see the right information in your ads.
The plugin allows you to create and quickly adjust a large number of advertisements depending on the presence or absence of certain goods in stock (showing only current ads).
How it works:
- Create a data feed with detailed information about your products using the Google Merchant Products plugin
- Sign up for a Facebook account and create a Catalog in your Facebook advertising account (if this hasn’t been done in advance).
- Upload the feed to the Facebook Catalog and make sure that it has successfully passed the moderation.
- We embed Memcached to cache complex queries and speed up feed output.
- We added the ability to generate a feed depending on currency and language.
- Added mapping of required fields (for example, you can fill the description from the title if the description is empty);
- The ability to generate the always actual link with your Data Feed;
- The ability to save the Data Feed into the XML file;
- Added info about links and CRON commands (you can create your Feed in the time what you want);
- Automatic unloading and synchronization of goods in the Facebook Catalog from your online store according to the schedule;
- The ability to create the Data Feed in different languages;
- Support the ability to create Data Feeds from stores with 150 000+ goods;
- The ability to update the list of Google categories;
- The selection of match categories of goods on Google to site categories;
- Change Uppercase to lowercase in title and description;
- Crop a large description;
- Easy installation and configuration;
- Support Multi-Vendor Edition
The most common questions:
- Is a separate file created for each vendor?
- Yes, each vendor can receive a file with the unloading of their goods.
- Is it possible NOT to use Google categories?
- Yes, of course.
1. Go to Add-ons>Manage add-ons, then press Upload and install module button and install the extension
2. Go to Marketing>Facebook Product feed
3. Now you can configure and use the module
Delete (delete all module files):
1. Go to Add-ons>Manage add-ons, section and click the Uninstall button next to Facebook Feed Products
- CS-Cart Ultimate
- Multi-Vendor Ultimate
- Multi-Vendor PLUS