Messenger Buttons: viber, skype, whatsapp, telegram, facebook messenger for site
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
Have you ever thought that an important dispute can be resolved by pressing just one button? Ask a question or clarify details in the support service has become even easier! Install our "Messenger Buttons" plugin and let your customers choose their own convenient channel to contact support! It's available channels such as Facebook Messenger, Instagram, Skype, WhatsApp, Telegram, Viber, Vkontakte, etc. The "Messenger Buttons" plugin makes customer service more personalized and effective. Increase your conversion rate and customer confidence by the direct communication between customers and support service!
For the seller:
- Increase your conversion rate by opening communication channels between customers and support services such as Facebook Messenger, Instagram, Skype, WhatsApp, Telegram, Viber, Vkontakte, email, and direct call to the support service.
- The plug-in makes it possible, without any changing the site code, to install and use the buttons of instant messengers for communicating with your site visitors.
- Ability to configure the plugin to track the button of messengers presses of your site visitors and use web analytics (Google, Facebook, Yandex, etc).
- Ability to compact displaying the plugin in a one-button form for saving space on the customer screen.
For the customer:
- The customer would feel more comfortable and convenient having multiple contact channels with the merchant and can proceed conversation in the preferred social messenger even outside the website. Increase customer confidence by opening direct channels of communication between them and support service!
- The ability to make a direct call to the support service manager;
- The ability to go to Instagram page;
- Support for most common messengers;
- The wide selection of messengers icons;
- Selecting the position of the icons on the screen;
- The compact mode of displaying the plugin by one button;
- Tracking and analytics the clicks of messenger buttons with onclick function.
- Download and install the plugin;
- In the plugin's settings select the desired instant messengers to display on the site;
- Fill in the required fields: phone number/login;
- Fill in the fields for the installation of click tracking (onclick) - if needed;
- Choose the type of icons to display on the site;
- Locate the icons on the site;
- Save the changes and enjoy.
- Go to Add-ons>Manage add-ons, install the extension
- Then, click at MB Messenger Buttons in the list of plugins
- Now you can configure and use the module
Delete (delete all module files):
- Go to Add-ons>Manage add-ons, section and click the Uninstall button next to MB Messenger Buttons
No posts found