Messenger Buttons: viber, skype, whatsapp, telegram, facebook messenger for site
Have you ever thought that an important dispute can be resolved by pressing just one button? Ask a question or clarify details in the support service has become even easier! Install our "Messenger Buttons" plugin and let your customers choose their own convenient channel to contact support! It's available channels such as Viber, Skype, WhatsApp, Telegram, Facebook Messenger, Instagram, Vkontakte, etc. "Messenger Buttons" plugin makes customer service more personalized and efficient by enabling direct communication between customers and support service.
For the seller:
- Increase your conversion rate by opening communication channels such as Viber, Skype, WhatsApp, Telegram, Facebook Messenger, etc.
- The plug-in makes it possible, without changing any of the site code, to install and use the buttons of instant messengers for communicating with your site visitors.
- It is also possible to configure the plugin to track the button of messengers presses of your site visitors and use web analytics (Google, Facebook, Yandex, etc).
For the customer:
The customer would feel more comfortable and convenient having multiple contact channels with the merchant and can proceed conversation in the preferred social messenger even outside the website.
- Easy installation and setup.
- Support for most common messengers
- Instant messaging icon sets to choose from
- Selecting the position of the icons on the screen
- The mode of the display by one button.
- Click tracking of messenger buttons with onclick function
1. Go to Add-ons>Manage add-ons, install the extension
2. Then, click at MB Messenger Buttons in the list of plugins
3. Now you can configure and use the module
Delete (delete all module files):
1. Go to Add-ons>Manage add-ons, section and click the Uninstall button next to MB Messenger Buttons
How to Upload plugin
1.Download archive by the link (the link will come to your e-mail immediately after purchasing the plug-in in the Shop Pinta store) and save it on your computer
2.In the admin panel of your site, select Add-ons>Manage add-ons
3.Upload the archive of the plugin from your computer(1,2,3) and press the Upload and install module button (4)
- To configure the plugin, select the Manage button for MB Messenger Buttons plugin, that appeared in section Add-ons after installing.
- For each button, enter your login or phone number (depending on the selected messenger) in the Link field (1). When clicking on the button on the website, the window of the selected messenger opens to communicate with the User.
- Onclick field (2). Write a function to track the number of clicks of your site by Users. When you click on the button, the Onclick event is triggered.
The number of clicks of each button on your site will be transmitted to Google Analytics.
For this purpose, a goal must be created and configured in your site’s Google Analytics account..
- To activate the plug-in, check the checkbox in Status column. Without this, your buttons will not be displayed on your site
- Choose the location of the buttons on the site in the Positions field. You can place the buttons on the site as you wish
- In the Style Type block, select the visual display of the messengers icons that your Users will see.
- Then, click the Save button
- Go to your site and refresh it. After that, the messenger buttons will appear on your site.
- To open a chat, click on any messenger button that is convenient for you to communicate.
No posts found