CS-Cart “Redirect manager" add-on gives a possibility to manage redirects easily through the Administration panel. It allows to add URL redirections to your store with the 301 and 302 HTTP status codes manually or import .csv files from "Crawl errors" page of Google Webmasters tools.
Moreover, with the help of our add-on you will have a list of all 404 pages that are visited by users and easily set redirects for them.
The Error 404 "Page not found" appears then someone tries to connect a page that isn't available or doesn't exist on the site. Besides, it is well known that crawl errors influence SEO badly. With our "Redirect manager" add-on you will not miss potential clients and save all incoming links.
- Allows to create 301 and 302 redirects manually;
- Allows to import .csv files from "Crawl errors" page of Google Webmasters tools;
- A list with all 404 pages that are visited by users with the number of such visits;
- Ability to set redirects using this list;
- newAbility to add a redirect via the ‘+’ button;
- newFiltration of web crawlers (404 pages that are visited by them will not be considered);
- newAbility to edit a list of web crawlers via Administration panel;
- newEach 404 visit has inscription about what device has visited it in order that an admin can decide if it is a real user or specific web crawler;
- newAdded the checkbox that allows to search redirects in parent page. E.g. Admin has deleted a category and see a lot of 404 pages in the list. In this case he can add redirect for the whole category.
1. Allows to create 301 and 302 redirects manually;
CS-Cart "Redirect manager" add-on is developed by CS-Market team.
If you have any questions please contact us.
- CS-Cart Ultimate
- Multi-Vendor Ultimate
- Multi-Vendor PLUS