Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
- Add YouTube videos to your CS-Cart store
Nothing can beat videos when it comes to conversion.
- Provide a full description of your products
Build trust by showing your products in movement, being used or worn.
- Add videos to any page or category
Focus on campaigns or affiliate programs, and motivate visitors to register.
If a picture can tell a thousand words, a product video can bring a thousand purchases. Considering that videos now appear in 70% of the top 100 search results and that 64-85% of viewers are more likely to buy after watching a product video – this is a marketing force you cannot afford to ignore. Add YouTube videos and create video galleries with the YouTube Video Gallery add-on. Make the descriptions more informative, educate your customers, or show video reviews. Add videos to any page or category. Provide a quick video showing your product in movement, being worn, or scale to focus on details. Attract more customers with YouTube Video Gallery!
- YouTube video as the main image on the product page;
- You can also add a video after all additional images;
- Include titles and player controls if you like;
- Editable position of the video icon;
- Easy to change video links;
- Bulk YouTube code editing available both on the products list page and via the Exim CSV;
- Gallery page allows your customers to view all the videos in your store;
- Purchase products right from the Gallery;
- Video Gallery block can be placed on any page of your website;
- Filter products with a video for customer’s convenience.
YouTube Video Gallery
Learn more about the add-on in our User Guide.
Watch our tutorial.
If you need help, please contact us via our help desk system.
- CS-Cart Ultimate
- Multi-Vendor Ultimate
- Multi-Vendor PLUS
Who are we?
Simtech Development is a web development company launched in 2005 and concentrating on the eCommerce market. We have already helped thousands of brands from 170 countries to launch, grow, optimize, and scale their business globally.
How does it work?