Automatization and management of suppliers prices lists
The module helps to automatize work with XLS, XLSX, XML providers price lists, Excel formats.
This is the real CRM cooperation with providers.
What issues can this module solve?
• Complete automatization of work with providers’ price lists and store’s stock. You do not need to check it every time whether the item is on the price’s list, convert prices into one format and upload each separately.
• You can manage the prices on the site according to the RRP markups compared to wholesale prices. You do need to sell goods, which are not in stock so that your clients will never be upset as for the absence the goods in provider’s stock.
• You will always sell the goods according to the current price. The module will automatically set prices for the store, the price list of your store will always be up-to-date. You will always have the required marginality.
• You can track any pricing changes – any new goods, price changes, stock. After every price list update, you will always have the correct information: which products are still missing from your site, which goods changed the pricing and how.
• You can unload your content managers as well as the purchasing department. When you set up the provider once in the module, the pricing and the stock will be automatized in your store. The module supports cron-format.
• If the price list is unavailable, there will be a message sent to your email.
• If after the price list upload the price changed % significantly, the notification will be sent to your email. The % can be set up.
Providers like to send the price lists that have a phrase – Call Us!, The Price is negotiable – instead of actual prices. Very often, the field Quantity has – Few, Specify. All these factors can be set up for every provider’s parser.
Complete logs for work
Every price-list update is logged. You can always check:
• Which goods are missing from the stock
• How many products were included/excluded
• Which goods changed the price and for how much
• Which goods changed in quantity and for how much
Which formats does the module work with?
• Any file in XML format. The module is able to work with any file structure, including YML files.
• Any file in XLS, XLSX. The module can work with these price-list formats as well.
Feel free to ask any question to us.