Cart is empty
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
What the Live Search Add-on Does
Not just searches products but guides the customer to a purchase
- An animation in the search bar motivates to enter a search query;
- When you start entering a search query, it shows the Suggestions with possible variants for the ending of the search query;
- The Featured products section in the search results increases the chance to sell them;
- The Add to cart / Add to comparison list / Add to wish list buttons right in the search results reduce the number of steps to the purchase;
- For products with options, instead of adding to the cart, a preview window opens to select options;
- It shows common products of vendors as one product or separate products of different vendors (in CS-Cart Multi-Vendor edition).
Improves overall search performance
- Offers corrected suggestions for misspelled search queries thanks to integration with Yandex.Speller service;
- Understands synonyms (saved synonyms, word spellings, abbreviations) and can start searching them without waiting for the whole word to be entered;
- Can ignore certain symbols/characters in search queries. For example, you can ignore quotes (“”) in the request.
Makes the search results more relevant to the clients request:
- Can search by all textual data fields of a product (Name, Short description, Full description, Meta keywords, Options, Features, Languages, Search words, Stop words, Product code, Meta description, Price, Time of creation, Status, Popularity , Product code for combinations of options, Vendor name);
- Can search not only by products, but also by store pages, Blog and Power Blog articles (Cart-Power: Power Blog add-on);
- Searches by words or phrases;
- 6 variants for sorting products in the search results (by date of creation, popularity, priority fields, price Low to High, price High to Low, product name A-Z);
- Stop words functionality for products, to exclude product from the search results;
- Setting priorities for search results allows you to flexibly customize the order in which search results are displayed.
Makes the life of the store administrator easier
- Automatically caches changes when you create / update / delete products;
- Records search history for analysis and work on bugs;
- Can automatically generate search suggestions from the search history;
- Import of search phrases and synonyms for search in CSV format;
- Export of search history, search phrases and synonyms for search in CSV format;
- Separate page and CRON script for generating the Live Search cache on a schedule;
- Access restrictions for user groups to view and manage Live search.
Saves your server resources
- You can set a Search delay - giving your client time to type in a search phrase;
- Uses Ajax technology (sends only one request after the buyer completes entering the search phrase).
Increases search speed
- Use of the Cache;
- Index the product data (for the stores with a large product database only);
- The search request is sent automatically when the buyer completes the search phrase;
- You can disable search by full and short descriptions to speed up the search.
Fits your website design
- Choose elements to include in the search results: product images, product code, new and old price, taxes, categories, brands, suggestions, featured products;
- Set colors for the elements so that they do not stand out from the design of your site;
- In the CS-Cart Multi-Vendor Ultimate version the settings are divided by storefronts - you can customize each store separately.
Works correctly with YOUPI and UniTheme.
- CS-Cart Ultimate
- Multi-Vendor Ultimate
- Multi-Vendor PLUS