What the Live Search Add-on Does
Not just searches products but pushes the customer to purchase.
- An animation in the search bar motivates to enter a search query.
- When you enter a search query, the Suggestions with possible search queries are shown.
- The Featured products section in the search results increases the chance to sell them.
- The Add to cart / Add to comparison list / Add to wish list buttons right in the search results reduce the number of steps to the purchase.
- For products with options, instead of adding to the cart, a preview window opens to select options.
Makes the search results more relevant to the clients request:
- Can search by all textual data about a product (Name, Short description, Full description, Meta keywords, Options, Features, Languages, Search words, Stop words, Product code, Meta description, Price, Time of creation, Status, Popularity , Product code for combinations of options, Vendor name).
- Searches by words or phrases.
- Suggests corrected spelling of the search request if no products found, and there are no search phrases set for the query.
- 6 variants for sorting products in the search results (by date of creation, popularity, priority fields, price Low to High, price High to Low, product name A-Z).
- Stop words for products to exclude product from search.
- Setting priorities for search results allows you to flexibly customize how search results are displayed.
Makes the life of the administrator easier
- Automatically caches changes when you create / update / delete products.
- Records search history for analysis and work on bugs.
- Can automatically generate search suggestions from the search history;
- Import / export stop words in CSV format.
- Separate page and CRON script for generating the Live Search cache on a schedule.
- Access restrictions for user groups to view and manage Live search.
Saves your server resources
- You can set a Search delay - giving your client time to type in a search phrase.
- Uses Ajax technology (sends only one request after the buyer completes entering the search phrase).
Increases search speed
- Use of the Cache.
- Index the product data (for the stores with a large product database only).
- The search request is sent automatically when the buyer completes the search phrase.
- You can disable search by full and short descriptions to speed up the search.
Fits your website design.
- Choose elements to include in the search results: product images, product code, new and old price, taxes, categories, brands, suggestions, featured products.
- Set colors for the elements so that they do not stand out from the design of your site.
Add-on documentation will help to install and configure the add-on. Anyway, if you need any assistance or need some modification for this add-on, feel free to contact us through our customer helpdesk system.
- CS-Cart Ultimate
- Multi-Vendor Ultimate
- Multi-Vendor PLUS