No reviews found
Expand the capabilities of your site with the ConcordPay payment system! After installing the ConcordPay payment module, your customers will be able to pay using:
- Visa and Mastercard;
- electronic wallets Apple Pay and Google Pay.
Your customer only needs a few steps to pay for a product or service:
- Select the desired product on the site.
- Press the "Buy" or "Pay" button to go to the payment page protected by the bank.
- Choose a convenient payment method for making a payment.
Thanks to the plugin for CS-Cart, you can double the conversion on your site!
Reasons to choose ConcordPay
Business opportunities with the ConcordPay service:
- Regular payments. Connect convenient subscription payments and receive money from customers in a timely manner.
- Separation of payments. Simplify settlements with suppliers and partners: set up automatic distribution of payment amounts between counterparties.
- Payments from all over the world. Accept payments from Visa and Mastercard holders from different countries. The money will be quickly credited to the account and automatically converted into hryvnia.
- Invoicing. Send the link to the buyer by e-mail, SMS or instant messengers and instantly receive information about the payment.
- Personal Area. Control payments, generate statements and reports, analyze sales. Manage multiple projects at the same time in one place with flexible accounting and customization options.
- One-click payment. Simplify your customers' future purchases. The ConcordPay system will remember the necessary customer data after the first payment and substitute them in the next one.
Supported Payment Methods
- Visa, Mastercard.
Alternative payment methods
- Google Pay, Apple Pay.
ConcordPay is fully optimized for use on smartphones, tablets, laptops, desktops, TVs. Your customers will be comfortable making purchases from any device.
See the current rates on the ConcordPay website.
Plugin installation instructions
1. Installing the module
- Download the latest version of the payment module.
- Unpack the archive on the server to the directory with CS-Cart installed keeping the folder structure.
- If necessary, set the permissions for the module files.
- In the administrative part of the site, go to the "Modules → Manage Modules" section, find "ConcordPay Payment Gateway", click the "Install" button next to the module name. At the end of the installation process, a message will appear stating that the module has been successfully installed.
- Go to the "Administration → Payment methods" section and click the "Add a payment method" button.
- On the "General" tab, fill in the fields of the module with the following data:
- Name: ConcordPay;
- Processor: select "concordpay" from the dropdown list;
- Status: On;
- The ConcordPay logo file “concordpay.png” is located in the /images directory.
2. Conclusion of an agreement with the bank
- Register on the service portal.
- Sign the Internet acquiring agreement.
3. Finish configuring the module
On the "Configure" tab, specify the data received from the payment system:
- Merchant ID;
- Secret key.
The module is ready for use.
- Store Builder