2LM Customer's Consents
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
2LM Customer's Consents add-on allows you to obtain any additional consents from your customers in specific phases of buying process.
In the process of placing orders, customers are often obligated to read and accept not only the usual web store terms and conditions, but also other terms required by law. Additional consents may be required for example for: acquiring and processing of personal data, uploading photos, subscribing to mailing lists or providing any further data to the web store.
Our add-on enables efficient management of the whole process of defining the content of consents, their location and obtaining consents from customers.
You can define as many terms that need customer's approval as you want (using dedicated administration panel accessible via Marketing menu). All you have to do is:
- to choose a name for consent,
- to define its status (active / inactive),
- to provide the textual content that will be displayed at checkbox; you can use all features of HTML language to make presentation of the content perfect,
- to select the place, where the content of consent will be presented in your web store: at the end of the order process, on customer registration page or customer account,
- to select if the content of consent will be only visible or the customer will have to check the checkbox to perform given action: place an order, register in your web store or make changes in customer's account.
No posts found