Delivery Cost by Distance
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
The CS-Cart add-on Delivery Cost by Distance shows the final shipping price due to the distance from the store to the customer's place on the checkout.
Sometimes it's essential thing to use shipping rates based on distance to the final delivery place. So, the add-on "Delivery Cost by Distance" solves this problem and serves to calculate the shipping cost using distance intervals or shipping price per mile or km.
Check the demo. You should be registered on demo to see the distance on the product page.
- the administrator chooses the length type: a kilometer or a mile in the admin panel ;
- the admin can set up the rates for different distance. For example, more than 10 km - $2, more than 20 km – $4 ;
- the distance from one point to another is calculated according to Google Maps API;
- the add-on sets the start point from the field Company Address (for CS-Cart edition) and the final point from the fields: Address, City;
- for MultiVendor edition: the distance is calculated between vendor location and customer's place (fields Address and City);
- for registered users, the distance is shown on the product page and the delivery price is shown on 3rd step on checkout in the storefront.
- It works with CS-Cart and Multi-Vendor editions.
- The Delivery Cost by Distance is fully compatible with the latest CS-Cart versions (up to 4.9.3. version).
- It works correctly with the modern versions of browsers: Opera, Chrome, Firefox, Explorer.
In case you need to add some special features to this add-on, please, contact us.