Export & Import of Product Attachments
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
* As of December 19, 2020, the add-on is no longer supported. Use this module as is with no developer warranties or support.
For this add-on to work, the standard CS-Cart "Attached files" add-on must be installed.
- Go to the section "Administration" -> "Export Data" -> "Products"
- Select the export fields and export options on the tab "Attachments" and click the "Export" button
- Go to the section "Administration" -> "Import Data" -> "Products" (in CS-Cart with new import, select "Products (Deprecated)")
- Select fields and import options on the tab "Attachments" and click the "Import" button
Export/import fields assignments:
- Product Code -SKU
- Object Type - specify "product" for product files (without quotes)
- File Name - file name with extension (for example "photo_1.png")
- Language - the language of the displayed file name
- Type - type ("M")
- Description - the displayed file name (for example, "Instructions")
- Position - file position (optional parameter, allows you to specify the order of displaying multiple files for one product)
- Language - if there are several languages on the site
- File directory - location of files for import/export. The standard location "exim/backup/attachments/" points to the directory "var/files/exim/backup/attachments/" relative to the site root. If the site has several storefronts or vendors (Multivendor version), then the directory relative to the site root will depend on the selected storefront or vendor. For storefront id = 1 or Vendor id = 1 then relative path "var/files/1/exim/backup/attachments/"
The rest of the export/import settings fields are similar to those of the same name when importing/exporting products.
For a better understanding of how to fill in the import fields, we recommend adding a few files for the product in the admin panel (on the "Attachments" tab).Then export the files for that product (see “Exporting Files” above). Open the export file to see how the data you specified for the attached files appears in the export file.
- CS-Cart Ultimate
No posts found