Fedex Shipping API integration
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
This is a Shipping Automation module for those who are using FedEx Courier Services, with the help of this module you can auto-assign Airway bill numbers to orders and then print shipping labels and bar code generation.
Username : email@example.com
Password : demo@123
KEY FEATURES :-
1. Auto Assign Airway Bill Number to order by API.
2. Print Shipping Labels with Bar-code.
3. Mini-fest Creation.
4. Test and live credentials are manageable from admin.
5. Vendor can create his manifest.
6. Vendor can create his pickup request.
7. Admin can create manifest vendor wise(If admin select multiple orders of different vendors and the click on create manifest it will create different manifest for all the vendors).
8. Admin Can create a pickup request for any manifest.
9. To create a new pickup request .Go to view manifest panel.Select manifest from the list and the click on create pickup button.
What Vendor can do :
Module's Server Requirement :
Module's Courier Requirement :
INSTALLATION STEPS :-
1. Extract zip and paste app and design folder on root directory.
2. Go to Admin->Add-ons->Manage add-ons -> Browser all available add-ons.
3. Find FedEx.
4. Click on install Button.
5. Now you can see FedEx link on Menu bar of admin
6. Goto admin->FedEx->carries .Here you can put your FedEx credentials.
ASSIGN AIRWAY BILL NUMBER TO AN ORDER :-
1. Go to -> admin -> Orders -> View orders .
2. Click on id of an order to view order.
3. Click on New shipment.
4. Select FedEx courier in carrier select box.
5. Click on assign Button.
CREATE MANIFEST :-
1. Go to admin->FedEx->manifest.
2. Select order and click on create manifest.
3. Click on view Manifest to see Manifest list.
4. To export manifest select manifest and click on export selected.
Note : Please fill all the FedEx setting (once) before assigning waybill number to any order.
No posts found