Google Analytics Enhanced Ecommerce
- Integrate your store with Google Ecommerce Analytic
This is a must-have extension for CS-Cart to measure the number of transactions and revenue that your website generates.
- Get an overview report
All major and customized statistics in a single place for a quick overview.
- Examine customers shopping behaviour
View all steps the customer goes through prior to a purchase to shorten and simplify their way.
Google Analytics Enhanced Ecommerce is an extended professional analytics for online shops which tracks the user behavior across your e-Commerce store and provides advanced reports and analytics. Alongside with the default functionality of Google Analytics, now you can form more specific reports on shopping behavior like when customers added items to cart, started the checkout process, completed a purchase, and many more.
Implementing Enhanced Ecommerce definitely requires technical skills, especially on a production site with massive data. To prevent you from hard times coping with the code, we developed the Google Analytics Enhanced Ecommerce add-on. All you need to do is simply install the add-on, get a Tracking ID from Google Analytics and enjoy all the useful features of Enhanced Ecommerce.
- understand when exactly the users are leaving your website;
- analyze product performance up to separate product options;
- study visitor behavior;
- create customizable funnel for checkout process;
- improve your product management;
- improve your merchandising efficiency;
- set up targeted remarketing lists;
- use unique product ID from CS-Cart or its code (SKU) as the product identifier in Google Analytics;
- Enhanced Ecommerce features are also available for vendors in Multi-Vendor version.
How does it work?
Google Analytics Enhanced Ecommerce tracks various events to make specific reports (Overview, Shopping Behavior Analysis, Checkout Behavior Analysis, Internal Promotion, Order Coupon, Affiliate Code, etc). The following events are processed:
- Clicks on a product or the product link / Quick view button;
- Adding / removing a product to/from a shopping cart;
- Adding a product to a comparison list / wishlist;
- Buying a product in one click;
- Requesting a call;
- Actions with the search results (e.g. search results viewed as Product Multicolumns);
- Displaying a block (what blocks are shown to a customer after going to this or that page);
- Non-interactive events (e.g. image slider).
Important! We have realized almost full functionality for Enhanced Ecommerce Google Analytics in our add-on. Still some reports need to be improved following your specifics. We are ready to help you set reports if needed.
*Simtech Development: Google Analytics Enhanced Ecommerce
The add-on is compatible with CS-Cart and Multi-Vendor 4.9 and above.
Need compatibility with another CS-Cart version? Contact us now.
Learn more about the add-on in our User Guide.
To get started with implementing Enhanced Eccomerce check out these resources:
This add-on is developed and published by Simtech Development, a CS-Cart developer. You are guaranteed a quality add-on supported by future versions. If you need help, please contact us via our Help Desk System.