No reviews found
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
Last-Modified - what is it?
The Last-Modified is a http-header sent by the server specifying the date of the last modification of the requested source.
Why is it important to set up Last-Modified?
- Acceleration of website indexation. The robot is limited in time to crawl site, so it is important to show him new and changed pages for their first indexing. If Last-Modified is configured correctly, old pages will give way to fresh ones, and the site will rise faster in search.
- Increase page loading speed for users. When revisit the old page, the browser will not load it, but simply take it from the cache.
- Reduced server load (hosting), because robots do not load old pages, and they are opened to users from the cache.
- Date of the document in search engine results. Pages will be sorted by date, and users will see the date in search engine results.
Last Modified add-on settings
For different types of pages (homepage, product pages, category pages, pages, company pages, other pages), you can set values from list.
- Last save date (the add-on saves the dates of saving category pages, company pages and pages in database)
- Created date
- Start of the current day
- Start of the current week
- Start of the current month
- CS-Cart Ultimate
- Multi-Vendor Ultimate
- Multi-Vendor PLUS
CS-Commerce Software Solutions is the official partner of CS-Cart. The company was founded in 2013 for developing only for online stores with CMS CS-Cart. Our specialists have grown along with the platform and have gained a lot of experience working exclusively with Cs-Cart.
Our team has participated in the development of over 200 projects and created over 70 addons.