Adapt your email marketing and make it more personalized with the MailChimp Advanced add-on. The add-on allows you to create thematic mailing lists and segment your audience for targeted and effective messages. It connects your site with your MailChimp account.
The process is the following:
1. Create the necessary mailing lists in your MailChimp account.
2. Create mailing lists with the MailChimp Advanced add-on in your store (each list is synchronized with the MailChimp list).
3. Adjust attractive sign-up forms on your site.
4. Use the MailChimp service to contact a certain mailing group with a targeted offer or customers with common interests and share information among them.
For example, you have a list of customers subscribed on the X-Box One category page. When a new game for this console comes out, you will be able to notify only the interested customers about it.
Say, you want to create three different mailouts:
- for the visitors who open the homepage,
- for the readers of your blog,
- for the buyers who completes the checkout.
With the MailChimp Advanced add-on, you can place email subscription form on each of the pages you need and the subscribers will be put in the MailChimp lists separately. Later, you can open your MailChimp account and divide each list into segments for more precise targeting.
If you are going to update a mailing list of customers with abandoned carts via cron, define which customers you want to add: customers with an abandoned cart or wishlist, only cart, or only wishlist. Define the number of days after which the cart is considered abandoned (the number of days is set to 1 by default).
Learn more about the add-on in our User guide.
The add-on is compatible with CS-Cart and Multi-Vendor 4.3.1 and above.