Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
Adapt your email marketing and make it more personalized with the MailChimp Advanced add-on. The add-on allows you to create thematic mailing lists and segment your audience for targeted and effective messages. It connects your site with your MailChimp account.
The process is the following:
- Create the necessary mailing lists in your MailChimp account.
- Create mailing lists with the MailChimp Advanced add-on in your store (each list is synchronized with the MailChimp list).
- Adjust attractive sign-up forms on your site.
- Use the MailChimp service to contact a certain mailing group with a targeted offer or customers with common interests and share information among them.
For example, you have a list of customers subscribed on the X-Box One category page. When a new game for this console comes out, you will be able to notify only the interested customers about it.
- Unlimited number of mailing lists;
- Fast connection with your MailChimp account;
- Eye-catching and user-friendly sign-up forms and pop-ups;
- Blocks with the sign-up forms at any page of your store;
- Sign-up forms customized to your liking;
- Sign-up forms at registration and checkout;
- Mobile optimized pop-ups;
- Ability to show pop-up forms once per session;
- Ability to send information about customer's reward points;
- Double opt-in option (when a customer receives an email with the request to verify the subscription);
- Ability to create a list of customers with abandoned carts and update it manually or by cron;
- Synchronization of user groups with your MailChimp lists;
- Flexible settings to display the sign-up form (Show in x seconds, Hide in x% of page scrolling, Show the window once per session, Show once within time period);
- Ability to subscribe customers to vendors in Multi-Vendor store.
Say, you want to create three different mailouts:
- for the visitors who open the homepage,
- for the readers of your blog,
- for the buyers who completes the checkout.
With the MailChimp Advanced add-on, you can place email subscription form on each of the pages you need and the subscribers will be put in the MailChimp lists separately. Later, you can open your MailChimp account and divide each list into segments for more precise targeting.
What your customers will see
Good-looking subscription forms
Pop-up subscription form
What you will see in the admin area
Advanced mailing lists
Blocks for the sign-up forms
If you are going to update a mailing list of customers with abandoned carts via cron, define which customers you want to add: customers with an abandoned cart or wishlist, only cart, or only wishlist. Define the number of days after which the cart is considered abandoned (the number of days is set to 1 by default).
Learn more about the add-on in our User guide.
- CS-Cart Ultimate
- Multi-Vendor Ultimate
- Multi-Vendor PLUS
Who are we?
Simtech Development is a web development company launched in 2005 and concentrating on the eCommerce market. We have already helped thousands of brands from 170 countries to launch, grow, optimize, and scale their business globally.
How does it work?