No reviews found
CLOUDPAYMENTS + CLOUDKASSIR + An honest sign for an online store on CMS CS-CART
Online payment is one of the amenities provided by marketplaces and online stores. You can pay for the purchase immediately and then just wait for the goods to be delivered to you. However, it also has a number of drawbacks that often scare off both potential buyers and inconvenience the store. Most often, this is due to the need to go to the bank's website to pay for an order, the difficulties of returning funds, reporting, etc.
The solution we have developed builds interaction with CloudPayments, a Russian group of companies providing Internet Acquiring services. Its use makes it much easier to pay for purchases, increasing conversion and customer confidence.
CloudPayments: more than a payment system
The integration module of the CloudPayments + Cloud Kassir payment system, which solves the problem of financial interaction between the store owner, customers, the tax inspectorate and the "Honest Sign".
- Acceptance of payment for goods;
- Sending information to the OFD about the product and the type of contractual relationship (agent, commission agent, owner of the product);
- Sending to the "Honest Sign" information about the departure of the goods during the sale and its return to circulation in case of return by the buyer;
- Supports a one-stage payment scheme and a two–stage - Holding (from the English word hold - hold) freezing of funds, adding the ability to independently specify the freezing time on the buyer's checking account, from several hours to seven days.
- Sending a receipt and closing receipt;
- Cancellation of the operation in the ofd and refund to the buyer for the order;
- Order Editing (Beta)
Payment without going to the payment system's website
CloudPayments allows the buyer to pay for the goods without going to the bank's website or payment system. Technically, this is implemented on the side of the widget, in which the buyer enters all the data necessary for payment. The widget transmits this information to the bank via an encrypted secure protocol, which ensures complete security of payments.
Payment widget - a pop-up form for entering card details and the payer's e-mail address. The widget automatically detects the type of payment system: Visa, MasterCard, Maestro or MIR, as well as the issuing bank of the card and shows the corresponding logos. The form is optimized for use in all browsers and mobile devices. An iframe opens inside the widget, which guarantees the security of card data transmission and does not require TSP certification for use.
The widget is implemented in three visual solutions:
Advantages of payment without switching to third-party resources
- Bypassing IP blocking of Russian banks in some countries (EU, Ukraine, Belarus, Georgia);
- No additional information burden on the client in the form of advertising additional services of the bank or payment system,
- Saving time, since you do not need to load extra pages and return to the online store's website after payment.
Yandex Pay, Apple Pay and Google Play
The module allows you to connect Yandex Pay, Apple Pay and Google Pay payment systems. The connection of these services is configured individually in the CloudPayment personal account.
Mobile version of the widget
The module automatically determines the type of device from which the user makes the payment, and displays the most appropriate version of the widget: standard or mobile. For convenience, the mobile version is displayed in full-screen mode and immediately prompts the user to choose a payment method:
- Apple Pay or Google Pay (depends on the device).
One-click payment - "Saving the card after payment"An additional advantage of the CloudPayments module is the ability to pay in one click, for this the buyer must save the card data. At the same time, only partial information about the card number is stored on the site side, the rest of the data is stored on the CloudPayments service side, which allows you to ensure the security of data storage.
In the future, the buyer presses one button, confirming the desire to make a payment with this card. He will not have to re-enter the data. Moreover, the module allows you to enter several cards and payment systems into the system, and in the future, when paying for goods, choose the one that is most convenient at a particular time. At any time, the user can delete one card or all at once.
Localization of the widget
The default language is Russian, but it can be easily changed in the settings. At the moment, the widget supports the following languages:
Cloud Kassir and FZ -54
According to the new edition of FZ-54 dated 03.07.16, when selling goods via the Internet using electronic means of payment (including bank cards), you are required to comply with the same requirements as regular stores. Main provisions of the law
According to the provisions of the law FZ-54, you need to:
- Use a new-style cash register with a fiscal drive installed;
- Connect the cash register to the Internet;
- Conclude an agreement with the fiscal data operator to transfer data from the cash register online to the FSN;
- Specify all product items in the receipt: name, price, quantity, amount, VAT rate;
- Issue a receipt to the buyer at the time of payment (when selling via the Internet, the receipt is sent to an email address or phone number);
- Change the fiscal drive after expiration or as the memory fills up.
Online fiscalization: Cloud Kassir
The CloudPayments service offers you a ready-made solution to this problem. Cloud Kassir is a cloud service for online fiscalization of Internet payments in compliance with the law FZ-54. When you connect to this service, an online cash register of one of two models is registered for your company: "MicroPay-FAS" and "MicroPay-FS" and a fiscal drive is connected to it. The ticket office will work around the clock, closing shifts according to the schedule. At the time of payment, it will automatically generate a receipt and send it to the buyer. With a high load, a queue of receipts will be created, but each of them will definitely get to the buyer. All the necessary information about all transactions is sent to the tax service in a timely manner. In addition to the amount, the receipt contains the TIN of the company and the form of its taxation.
Sending an online receipt to the buyer
The buyer chooses where to send the receipt: to an email address or in an SMS message to a phone number. Cloudpayments can automatically send receipts provided that the buyer's email address or phone number is transmitted. Or you send the receipt yourself, the system sends all the details in notifications.
To receive the online fiscalization service, you must perform the following actions:
- Connect to the Cloud Kassir service;
- Get an electronic signature to work with the FSN website;
- Register in the personal account of the tax service;
- Sign an online fiscalization contract with Cloud Kassir.
List of available fiscal data operators
- LLC "PS ST";
- The first OFD;
- OFD platform;
- Yandex OFD;
- OFD guarantor;
- Astral OFD;
- TENSOR Company, LLC.
The list may change, check the information on the CloudPayments website.
List of currencies • Russian Ruble; • Belarusian Ruble; • Euro; • US Dollar; • Canadian Dollar; • Pound Sterling; • Ukrainian hryvnia; • Kazakh tange; • Azerbaijani Manat; • Swiss Franc; • Czech Crown; • Swedish Krona; • Polish Zloty; • Turkish Lira; • Chinese Yuan; • Indian Rupee; • Brazilian Real; • South African Rand; • Uzbek Sum; • Bulgarian lion.
Module settings support the ability to select the attribute of the calculation method and the attribute of the subject of calculation. Thanks to this, you can flexibly configure different payment methods and the sale of goods and services on a variety of conditions, taking into account all legal and financial nuances.
Possible signs of the payment method: • Prepayment; • 100 prepayment%; • Advance payment; • Full calculation; • Partial settlement and credit; • Transfer on credit; • Payment of the loan.
Possible signs of the subject of calculation: • Product; • Excisable goods; • Work; • Service; • Gambling rate; • Gambling winnings; • Lottery ticket; • Providing RID; • Sales; • Agency fee; • Composite subject of calculation; • Other subject of calculation.
Holding (from the English word hold – hold)
A banking term denoting the following procedure: at the time of authorization of the bank card, the credit institution reserves the amount of the transaction for a certain period during which it expects settlements from the acquirer.
- After the buyer has selected the goods, placed an order and clicked the "Pay" button, the amount required to pay for the order is frozen on his account. The administrator has a new order with the status "Open" in the list. The money can be frozen for up to 5-7 days.
- The administrator checks the availability of goods and if everything is in order, then changes the status of the order to "Processed". At this point, the money is debited from the buyer's account and transferred to the store's account.
- If the product is not available, the buyer is notified about it, and the money is unfrozen on his account, which helps him avoid difficulties associated with the return. At the same time, you also find yourself winning, since you do not lose money on acquiring and reputation due to unnecessary complaints and conflicts.
Marking "Honest mark"
If there are products in the order that are subject to mandatory labeling, then after payment for the order, fields appear in it for entering the "Honest Sign" identifier (configured separately for the desired categories). When the administrator or courier changes the status to "Completed" (status matching is provided in the settings), the module sends the closing receipt via the OFD via a secure channel to the tax service and the buyer. At the same time, information about the departure of the commodity item is sent to the "Honest Mark". If the buyer subsequently wishes to return the goods, then together with the correction receipt, information about the return of the commodity item to circulation is sent to the "Honest Sign".
- WhatsApp +7-923-364-90-07
- Telegram t.me/mauriswebru
- Telegram +7-923-364-90-07
- E-mail: [email protected]
Our Maurisweb web studio is engaged in the development of automated online stores and marketplaces, as well as individual modules. We have been working since 2014, and during this time we have created more than 300 modules for the CS-Cart and CS-Cart Multi-Vendor platform.
For you, we have developed packages of modules and services for the development of online stores and marketplaces in the all-inclusive format: MWP - DBS in 15 days, eCommerce DBS in 30 days and FBO, FBO+, DBS, FBS in 90 days.
Extension to CS-Cart and Multi-Vendor allows integrating store with Polish internet payments providers Przelewy24. Przelewy24 offer wide range of payment methods covering almost 100% of the Polish market. Besides traditional payment channels, like bank transfer and credit cards, it is possible to pay through PayPal
Paytm Payment Gateway is used to accept payments form the Paytm at the end of Cs-Cart. Paytm helps to get the fast pay from the user end. Paytm is a easy and widely used payment gateway by many users. This addon will support Cs-Cart, Multivendor, Multivendor Plus and also Mutivendor Ultimate.
2Checkout Inline is our iframe checkout option which displays a secure payment form as an overlay on your checkout page. It is designed to function when the buyer's billing/shipping address has been collected and the cart total has been finalized. This makes it ideal for use with shopping cart applications or your own custom checkout process.
Extension to CS-Cart and Multi-Vendor allows you to connect your store with internet payments system. PayU offers wide range of methods that cover almost 100% of polish online payments. Except basic channels of payments, like online transfers and credit cards, PayU enables payments via PayPal.