- Creates a separate parent order and displays items from child orders in it.
- The module is unfinished. When working with the module, there are many bugs in it. The developer fixed some of the bugs, some they say that they do not plan to fix in the near future. One of these big bugs - the module blocks the ability to work with multiple number of orders at the same time. This means, that after installing this module, you will no longer be able to select several orders at once, as well as delete them, change their status and everything else. Hence, mass operations on orders are disabled completely. You will need to perform any operation on orders manually, one at a time. For example, if you need to change the status of hundreds of orders, you will change the status of each order one by one, you cannot select all hundred orders and change their status at once. And they say that they do not plan to fix this bug in the near future.
- As I wrote above, there are still many shortcomings in this module. Everything would be fine, but the main trouble is that the developer refuses to fix them. To the question "why will you not fix this bug", we were answered "because except you, no one uses the functions of mass operations on orders in CS-Cart". Yes, that's exactly what they answered.
Hence, I'd like to draw your special attention to the customer service of this developer. Some of the most memorable moments are:
1. We purchased this module on February 17, 2022, the developer was fixing the bugs of the module until the end of April (about 2.5 months). And they are still not fixed.
2. The last and biggest bug that disables the multiple order selection function of CS-Cart and operations with a large number of orders (deleting, changing order statuses etc.), the developer refused to fix it at all. That is, this bug still exists, keep this in mind before purchasing the module.
3. After waiting 2.5 months for the module bugs to be fixed, after which we requested a refund and cancellation of the license for the module, we were simply refused. As a result, we spent almost $200 down the drain.
In connection with all this, we strongly recommend that you do not rush to buy neither this module nor other modules of this developer and try to look for other alternative solutions. Unless, of course, you want to waste $200 and 2.5 months waiting for bug fixes :)