No reviews found
Server and Infrastructure Performance Optimization
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
eCommerce business functioning is based on the availability and functionality of its network for everyday business needs. Low speed, server unavailability, and security problems result in losing customers who abandon your website and go to faster and more reliable competitors.
To speed up the operation of their servers many businesses replace the server hardware or add more powerful and costly resources and features. But you can save time and money if you consider proper web server settings taking into account the application, network, and the overall environment you operate in.
Server Performance Optimization can help you
- find performance bottlenecks and improvement opportunities
- maintain your infrastructure at maximum capacity
- optimize the performance of the server and the website
- improve business security and stability
How do we perform Server Performance Optimization?
Before starting the optimization process we perform a Complex Server Audit to identify the bottlenecks and possible risks of the current solution. Server Audit includes:
- stress testing and load testing in different regular situations taking into account your website visitors profiles;
- deep analysis of the received data to identify errors, misconfigurations and other weak points;
- creating a plan of consistent correction of identified shortcomings
Using the results of the Server Audit will know exactly what parts of your infrastructure need optimization, why, when and how to increase the productivity and security of the website, make the company more competitive and less vulnerable to cyber threats.
Based on the Audit report, we will
- improve the website and server speed, security and stability considering your platform, your strategy and your goals
- configure the environment of the webserver, database server and the application server the way to match the strategic tasks of your business
- optimize the essential parts of the infrastructure and suggest how to improve it and make it ready for high-load
- hide the sensitive touchpoints between the server and the web, like files, directories and ports accessible from the outside
- check the compatibility of the versions with each other
- update the software if needed
- give recommendations on your project development
Try Server and Infrastructure Performance Optimization to reinforce your infrastructure, increase load speed, protect your business from hacking and attacks and save money as a result.