Points and Cash
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
- Set reward points for registration
Points for registration are granted automatically right after registration is complete.
- Additional points for reviews
Points for reviews are granted once the administrator approves the review.
- Configure your rules of points use
Disable using reward points for products and carts with applied promotions and set % of the product price that can be paid with reward points
With the Points and Cash add-on you can get the most out of your points-based loyalty campaign by allowing your customers to enjoy the freedom of mixing cash and points — from a single product to a whole shopping cart.
What are the secrets of a great points-based loyalty campaign? The best campaigns always have clear sets of rules. Those are: how much one point costs, how a customer can get points, and when the customer can pay with points. The add-on lets you disable using reward points for products and carts with applied promotions and set the percentage of the product price that can be paid with reward points. Raise the value of your points and stay on the budget with our Points and Cash!
- Extend the functionality of the default Reward points add-on
- Apply point earning rules to certain products and shopping carts;
- Set % of the product price that can be paid with reward points and edit percentage in bulk;
- Set a percentage of the price for a particular product in store;
- Give reward points for a customer registration or a product review;.
- Disable using reward points for carts with applied promotions;
- Disable using reward points for products with applied promotions;
- Pay the total order amount (including shipping charges, taxes, etc.) with points.
*Simtech Development: Points and Cash
Please note that the Points and Cash add-on works together with the Rewards Points add-on which is available in the default CS-Cart versions 4.3.x. Please make sure that the Rewards Points add-on is set to active.
Learn more about the add-on in our User Guide.
Watch our Video.
This add-on is developed and published by Simtech Development. You are guaranteed a quality add-on supported by future versions. If you need help, please contact us via our Help Desk System.