Points and Cash
What are the secrets of a great points-based loyalty campaign?
The best campaigns always have clear sets of rules. Those are: how much one point costs, how a customer can get points, and when the customer can pay with points. The limitation on usng points is extremely important because it raises the value of your points and helps you to stay on the budget.
The Points and Cash add-on allows you to set such pay-with-points rules in your store.
- Apply special earning point rule to some products and shopping carts.
- Set a percentage of the product price that can be paid with reward points and edit this Percentage (%) in bulk.
- Set a percentage of the price for a particular product in store.
- Give reward points for a customer registration or a product review.
- Disable points for products with a discount.
- Disable using reward points for cart with applied promotions.
- Disable using reward points for products with applied promotions.
- Extend the functionality of the default Reward points add-on.
- Pay the total order amount (including shipping charges, taxes, etc.) with points.
What your customer will see
What you will see in the Admin area
The Percentage Limitation
Please note that the Points and Cash add-on works together with the Rewards Points add-on which is available in the default CS-Cart versions 4.3.x.
Before activation of the Points and Cash add-on, please make sure that the Rewards Points add-on is set to active as well.
The add-on is compatible with CS-Cart and Multi-Vendor 4.3.0 and above. Need compatibility with another CS-Cart version? Contact us now.
Learn more about the add-on in our Guide.
- CS-Cart Ultimate
- Multi-Vendor Ultimate
- Multi-Vendor PLUS