No reviews found
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
- Highlight specific products
Focus on special offers, new arrivals, sales, deal of the day, and best sellers.
- Simplify search process
Use eye-catching labels to emphasize product categories and promotions.
- Use multiple labels for each product
Attribute as many standard or custom labels as you want to one product at the same time.
Attract your customers with exciting label images and call-to-action texts. The CS-Cart Product Labels add-on allows to show unlimited promotional tags like New, Hit, Black Friday, Cyber Monday, New Season, New Collection, Only today, Free Setup, or Present... and much more!
Choose standard categories or add custom labels to create urgency & FOMO. Let your customers filter products by labels to simplify the search process. Choose text colour and label background to make product pages. Bulk edit the selected items to save time. Increase your customers’ shopping experience: engage shoppers and reduce bounce rate with Product Labels!
- Assign labels to specific products;
- Create custom labels;
- Mark products as “New” automatically;
- Highlight special offers;
- Multiple tags for each product;
- Filter products by label;
- Export/import labels in CVS format;
- Bulk edit selected products;
- Attract customers with bright and contrast labels;
- Choose text colour and background;
- Easy-to-install, no coding skills required.
- Hide labels on hover
*Simtech Development: Product Labels
The add-on is compatible with CS-Cart and Multi-Vendor 4.5 and above, but only versions 4.11.x, 4.12.x and 4.13.x are supported. Need compatibility with another CS-Cart version? Contact us now.
Learn more about the add-on in our User Guide.
- CS-Cart Ultimate
- Multi-Vendor Ultimate
- Multi-Vendor PLUS
Who are we?
Simtech Development is a web development company launched in 2005 and concentrating on the eCommerce market. We have already helped thousands of brands from 170 countries to launch, grow, optimize, and scale their business globally.
How does it work?