No reviews found
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
What are Rich Snippets?
Increasing web traffic is the primary concern of website owners. Standard methods do not always contribute to getting the resource in the top search engine results. But even an increase in search engine rankings is not the same as an increase in user confidence. An effective tool has recently been developed to serve this purpose.
Google Rich Snippet is a plugin that allows you to post an extended description of web pages based on shema.org structured data algorithms. An improved snippet will draw the user's attention to the content by providing complete information about the product, event, service, etc. By optimizing the description of the web page, site traffic and user loyalty will increase.
This extension will add a markup to:
- Product breadcrumbs
- Product link
- Product name
- Product price
- Product image (not allowed by Google yet)
- Product availability
- Product rating
- Product description
- Product reviews
What additions are included in the extended information block displayed in the issue:
- Description of the object, event, product.
- Product category.
- Contact information, addresses.
- Site navigation.
- Reviews and ratings.
- Price amplitude.
- Images, logos.
- Quick links.
Who is recommended:
Google rich snippets are relevant for:
- Portals with recipes.
- Mobile app sites.
- Pages with audio and video content.
- Copyrighted blogs.
- Internet marketers.
- Hotels, guest houses.
- Announcements of event-events.
Go to https://search.google.com/structured-data/testing-tool to check result snippets.
- CS-Cart Ultimate
- Multi-Vendor Ultimate
- Multi-Vendor PLUS
Pinta Webware is an international IT company specializing in the development of websites, services, and mobile applications.
Working since 2009 we:
- built an optimal management structure, which allows you to always comply with the specified project deadlines;
- established a simple and transparent scheme for working with clients;
- formed a strong team of professionals → our employees are required to constantly improve their qualifications and keep pace with the