The SEO templates add-on is the template engine for meta elements. It optimizes the most important metadata for products, categories, pages, blog posts, and product images.
You do not need to enter metadata manually anymore. You just create a template that will be automatically applied to the selected entities.
Each template can be applied to a single entity (products, category, page) or the chosen ones.
With the SEO templates add-on you will get more SEO-friendly content and better indexing by search engines. You can improve your SEO with the correct names for your images. The correct name should be for example, X-Box-One.jpg, but not 1.jpg or X-Box_One.jpg.
- SEO templates for products, categories, pages, blog post, and product images;
- Automatically assigned Page title, Meta description, Meta keywords, ALT text of the main image and SEO name;
- Ability to overwrite the old metadata;
- Updating templates via cron on the server or manually in the admin panel;
- Ability to select the metadata that will be overwritten;
- Extensive list of variables used in a SEO template;
- Ability to clone the templates;
- SEO templates created by vendors;
- Ability to create a 301 redirect from old URLs;
- Correct names for product images;
- Ability to restrict the length of a SEO name;
- Automatic removal of leading and trailing spaces;
- Automatic addition of a space between multiple placeholders.
What you will see in the admin panel
The list of SEO templates
SEO template editing (the General tab)
SEO template editing (the Update tab)
SEO template for product image name
What your customers will see
Learn more about the add-on in our User guide.
The add-on is compatible with CS-Cart and Multi-Vendor 4.4.1 and above.