No reviews found
Simplify interface of promotions
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
Addon to CS-Cart and Multi-Vendor allows simplifying interface of promotions by removing some conditions and bonuses from it. It is also possible to apply those limitations for administrators in Ultimate version, and vendors in Multi-Vendor version.
We start from installing an extension:
Menu allowing modifying interface of promotions is in tab Marketing -> Promotions:
New rule of removing promotions elements can be added with + in upper right corner:
During adding rule we have following options available:
- Rule name: has purely informational purpose, is used to identify what does each record do
- Lock type: if we block condition, or bonus
- Lockable option: from list we select which condition or bonus we want to remove.
- Operator: select condition operator, which you want to block. If no operator is selected, entire condition is removed. This field can be only filled if "Lock type" is set to "Condition".
- Bonus type: select type of bonus you want to block. If no type is selected, entire bonus is removed. This field can be only filled if "Lock type" is set to "Bonus".
- Administrators: select administrators that should be affected by rule. You can also select "All administrators" to affect all.
In this example we block bonus "Discount on products" for all administrators. Here's an appearance of promotion interface before and after adding the rule:
In other example we remove operator "not in" from "Products" condition:
That's how looks "Products" condition before and after adding the rule:
Because add-on modifies promotion schema, not template, it works correctly with add-ons from external companies, which add new conditions and bonuses.
We invite you to shopping!
- CS-Cart Ultimate
- Multi-Vendor Ultimate
- Multi-Vendor PLUS