SIX Payment Gateway:
Secure, international online payment gateway for processing credit card and other online payment methods offering reduced cost and increased revenues through a range of value added services. We offer a range of services to businesses who sell their products and services on line. Our competitively priced, revenue generating value added services will enable your business to realise the full potential of eCommerce.
Payments can be authorised and processed simply by using a PC with an internet connection, that's it – no software, no integration! This means your transactions can be completed quickly and securely while your customer is on the phone.
With SIX Payment solutions you can choose either our hosted payment page option or you can choose to host your own payment page which will be fully integrated with the SIX Payment Solution.
1. Hosted Payment Page: Start-ups and smaller businesses may prefer the hosted payment option which enables you to offer your customers a secure, real-time authorisation and transaction processing service. The customer is simply redirected to the SIX Payment solution server, which will be customised to look and feel like the rest of your website. The process is seamless to the customer.
2. Integrated Payment Page: For larger organisations we offer a fully integrated solution.
Add-on for CS-Cart:
This add-on is available free to Global e-commerce merchants and web developers using CS-Cart, and allows merchants to accept credit & debit cards online, through the Banks.
This add-on can only be used with a valid SIX Payment solution account.
- Available Gateways: SIX Payment Worldwide
Currencies: EUR, GBP, USD, SEK, DKK, NOK,AUD,CAD
- Documentation: Visit Our page:
- Contact Support:: If you have any issues or queries in regards to your payments system, our dedicated iMode Customer Support Team will be happy to help you. Support center:
Please be aware that this plugin requires a live account with SIX Payment Services. For further information please contact our sales department before integrating.