No reviews found
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
The XML & CSV Import Pro add-on sets you free from dull manual upload of products from your suppliers’ catalogs to your store. You only need to get the XML table from your vendors and import it to your store. The product database will be uploaded automatically, all the following changes in the catalogs will be synchronized with your store automatically by means of the CRON script. The XML and CSV Import Pro add-on lets you easily import products from any XML, CSV, JSON or YML file to your CS-Cart store. Save yourself hours with this add-on and make inventory management hassle-free.
Watch the video guide in YouTube.
- Input numerous XML feeds from different suppliers via admin panel.
- Scan fields and attributes of the XML feed for the dynamic setting of fields matching.
- Add products missing from the database.
- Update products in the database.
- Ability to clone import profiles in order to save time on setting up profiles with similar settings.
- Import products automatically by scheduling a CRON script.
- Import in YML (Yandex Market Language) format.
- Process multiple settings:
- a. Name and description
- b. VAT
- c. Main and additional images
- d. Features
- e. Prices and stock
- f. Categories and subcategories
All the fields you can import are listed in our User Guide.
- Ability to specify the fields to import for new products and the fields to update for the existing products.
- Modify prices during import. You can add extra charges to the vendor’s prices.
- Ability to import large files and track the import process in a separate window.
- Only administrators with the privileges to manage the catalog have access to XML.
- Configure the input fields up to your needs. For example, you can import the whole catalog every 24 hours and update prices and stock every 5 minutes.
- Seamlessly import data in the XML, CSV, JSON and YML formats.
How it works
Set up the add-on settings first.
The add-on creates the XML and CSV import page, where you can see a list of all created profiles with the ability to delete, edit, add, and import profiles.
Select a file, the file type you would like to import and set the other parameters.
Then select containers for categories and products.
Once containers are selected, the Category mapping and Fields mapping tabs will be available. Use the Fields mapping tab to arrange a list of fields included in the data feed. While in the Category mapping tab, you can match product categories from the XML or CSV file with product categories in your store. Link categories manually if they were not linked automatically.
The Cron tab contains the link to run the cron script automatically according to a schedule. Watch our video tutorial to learn how it is set up.
After all the parameters are specified, click Save the changes and them the Import button to run the import process. It may take some time. At the end you will see the Import completed notification.
Visit our documentation site to read whole article about comparison with Advanced Import.
|Advanced products import||XML & CSV Import Pro|
|File import Format||XML, CSV||XML, CSV, YML, JSON|
|Support of the XML container format||✘||✔|
|Common products add-on compatibility||✘||✔|
|Import by vendor ability||✘||✔|
|Primary fields setup||Product code obligatory field||
Primary field can be mentioned, and additional field can be selected;
Select the primary fields check:
|Automatic category mapping||✘||✔|
|Currency conversion while importing||✘||✔|
Learn more about the add-on in our
Who are we?
Simtech Development is a web development company launched in 2005 and concentrating on the eCommerce market. We have already helped thousands of brands from 170 countries to launch, grow, optimize, and scale their business globally.
How does it work?