CS-Cart Advanced "Add to Cart" button add-on indicates the products that are already in the cart or in the wish list.
The screenshot of the product page before the module update January 2019!
- The button ADDED is shown instead of the standard ADD TO CART button on the product page and on the category page in the storefront as a customer adds a product to cart.
- On hover on ADDED button, the button REMOVE FROM CART is slides. By clicking on it, a customer can easily remove the product from the cart. Note: if there are several items of one product in the cart, each item will be deleted from the cart.
- If the customer presses on ADDED button, the product will be placed in the cart once again.
- After the customer added the product to wish list, the button REMOVE FROM WISHLIST is appeared instead of ADD TO WISH LIST button on the product page and on the category page.
UPDATED January 2019!
- we remove all general settings because of it useless;
- we added the ability to remove the product from the comparison list;
- fixed the button styles;
- after the product is added to cart, the number of the added items is shown on the product page;
- the demo of the module was available in the tab DEMO;
- it's fully compatible with the latest CS-Cart version 4.9.;
- the code is optimized and all bugs are fixed.
The screenshot of the product page after the module was updated!
This add-on works correctly in Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, Google Chrome and Opera latest browser versions.
The add-on is currently compatible with CS-Cart 4.1.x. - 4.9.x.