CS-Cart Auction : Now convert your CS-Cart eCommerce site into an Auction website with the splendid add-on CS-Cart Auction. By enabling Auction in CS-Cart, both admin and vendor can create the auction. Buyers can bid for the product. Admin/vendor can monitor all the bids happening at any particular auction product. The highest bidder will automatically be the auction winner and will then be able to purchase the auction product.It will enable auction feature for your CS-Cart store where buyer can bid for the product with interactive time counter . CS-Cart Auction Addon will surely boost the sales of the store.
Features Version 1.0:
- Functionality to enable auction on any desired product.
- The concept of Email notification has been provided for the bidder, auctioneer and outbid buyer.
- Functionality to hide add to cart button and price details from listed auctioned products is available at the backend.
- Functionality to set auto increment in bid value after each bid is available.
- Option to define winner of a particular product can be managed manually/automatically as per the admin’s configuration.
- Option to set Email layout is available at admin end (Available if Old Email Template Mode is being used at the store.)
- Functionality to set Minimum Bid Win Product Price, Starting Product Price and Incremental Price.
- Admin can set auction start & ending time.
- Count-down timer on the product page to give the real auction experience.
- Admin can see all the auction bidders in real time.
- The top bidder will be declared winner automatically as the timer stop.
- Very user-friendly both at backend and frontend
Features Added in Version 2.0:
- Option to display the auction history at user end based on admin’s configuration.
- Admin can set the limit for the display of auction history at the user end.
- Enable/disable the display of auction winner at frontend based on admin settings.
- A separate tab is provided at frontend to view the history of an auction.
- **Option to delete the bidding user has been provided at admin end.
- Better representation of view at both backend and frontend.
- **Separate “bid history” panel is provided at product page where users can view the current history of bidding.
**Discontinued in version 3.0
Features Added in Version 3.0:
- Well Integrated with CS-Cart Multivendor.
- The vendor can also add & view the Auction.
- Enhanced & user-friendly backend view.
- Auction countdown timer is available at the backend as well.
- Automatic scheduling of future auction.
- A countdown timer for scheduled auction at the backend as well as at frontend.