No reviews found
Cache for Anonymous Users
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
CS-Cart Cache for Anonymous Users add-on allows you to show the cached site version for anonymous/unregistered visitors. Cached site version is loaded very fast because it opens without any calls to the database or php work. In result, it gives a positive user experience and a better site speed value for the search engines.
The aim of caching is to avoid constant generating the same scripts, that takes extra seconds. Instead of this, the addon generates the page only once and saves the result in the memory. When users want to see it next time, the user will get the cached copy of the page from the memory. It saves some seconds in page loading.
- Cached site version is shown for the anonymous visitors (those who just browse the site);
- If a customer logins/adds products to the cart or wish list, etc., the site starts working in a regular mode (without cache);
- Significant boost in page speed for unregistered visitors that helps to increase your conversion rate;
- Reduces database load;
- Cache for Anonymous Users uses Nginx and it can serves the static content very efficiently;
- It is necessary to set the server settings for the correct add-on functioning (we will do it for you).
Ordinary pages (without cache) will be shown in cases:
- the user is authorized on the CS-Cart store;
- the user adds any product to cart;
- the user adds any product to wishlist.
The add-on is compatible with CS-Cart and Multi-Vendor 3.0.x., CS-Cart 4.*
For the add-on installation the Administrative access to change web server configuration is required. We will install the add-on and configure the server for additional $50.
- CS-Cart Ultimate
- Multi-Vendor Ultimate
- Multi-Vendor PLUS