Automatic Administrator Tasks
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
Latest release date: April 10, 2020
Please note that the add-on description and the documentation are outdated. We will update it soon.
The Automatic Administrator Tasks add-on allows executing the load of standard procedures like database backup, data export, file uploading, cache clearing, etc. via Cron commands. The cron commands are easily managed within standard store administrator panel.
The one thing you should be worry about is correctly set up Cron. The Automatic Administrator Tasks enables the automatic execution of the following processes:
- database optimization;
- database backup;
- files backup;
- export and import of orders, products, etc. (in accordance with the default CS-Cart Data Export/Import functionality);
- ability to import data from external URL;
- cache clearing;
- template clearing;
- logs clearing;
- sitemap regeneration;
- custom script execution;
- files upload to Dropbox.
- ability to manage (create, update, delete) cron processes within store administration panel;
- variety of the functions and tasks to be set;
- logging of the processes executed;
- ability to download the backups from the log page;
- configurable e-mail notifications for all tasks; (!new)
- ability to download the backups from e-mail notifications;
- ability to enable/disable the functionality for vendors.
The Cron table with one-minute interval should be set up on your server. Also you can initiate one cron session manually. Open the Add-ons > Manage add-ons > Cart-Power: Automatic Administrator Tasks page and click the URL on this page:
After this the task list with task will be checked and all available tasks will be completed. See the example in our video tutorial.
- CS-Cart Ultimate
- Multi-Vendor Ultimate
- Multi-Vendor PLUS
No posts found