No reviews found
Let’s think about what happens after someone gets a product happily at home and realizes it’s expired. Isn’t it frustrating? Yes, it is.
This situation can happen to your customers too, and you might never know about it. Some customers will stay loyal to you and continue to shop at your store. Others might decide that they want to shop somewhere else where they feel that they will not accidentally purchase expired products.
To avoid this situation and for the sake of maintaining customer’s trust CS-Cart Expired Products Purchase Restriction add-on has been developed. CS-Cart Expired Products Purchase Restriction add-on restricts customers to purchase the expired products from the store.
CS-Cart Expired Products Purchase Restriction Features -
- Well integrated with CS-Cart and CS-Cart Multivendor.
- Admin can set the expiry date of the products.
- If the product got expired, the customer will not be able to buy that product.
- Customers can request for the expired products from the frontend if they want to purchase it.
- Admin can view the expired products & requests made by the customers for the expired products.
The add-on is compatible and supports PHP 7+
Since our inception in 2010, we have developed 100+ add-ons and themes for CS-Cart with around 7000 downloads for businesses all around the world.
We provide end-to-end software solutions in a variety of industry verticals, including publishing, hotels, print media, customer management, content management, social media, performance engineering retails, and others.