GetResponse Integration: Email Marketing Automation
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
Latest release date: December 12, 2018
Email marketing is still the most effective type of online marketing and its' automation not only saves time, but also improves conversion. For these purposes we've developed the add-on of integration with popular mailing service GetResponse, which allows your to interact with your customers automatically:
- Make automation processes, analyze and edit them to increase their efficiency;
- Gather subscribers list and configue it from your store or GetResponse;
- Track actions of your customers (i.e. adding product to cart or wishlist) and automatically send them personal offers;
- Send abandoned cart notifications;
- Send coupons and gifts to clients who have just completed an order;
- Send personal offers for clients, browsing certain product categories and products (or any other pages);
- Send mail chains to your new clents, tell about your company, offer discounts.
- Flexible, easy-to-use mail designer;
- Ability to configure automation processes throughly (send mails depending on user actions);
- Divide subscribers by interests and actions.
CS-Cart add-on features:
- Adding user to contact list on checkout, mailing subscription.
- Adding a special tag for further automation configuration when interacting with store buttons: add to wishlist, favorites, cart, buy in one click, callback or any other custom forms.
- Compatible with GetResponse E-Commerce to track user actions in store;
- Configurable terms of autosubscription for various forms and pages;
- Synchronization of database manually or automatically with cron commands;
- Export of subscribers.
- CS-Cart Ultimate
No posts found