Latest release date: December 07, 2015
The Orders feedback s used for automatic sending e-mails to customers who placed an order in the store. The store administrator can create the template of the e-mail, set the reminder time and choose order statuses. The administrator can create as many templates as he/she wants. It is necessary to add the special command to the Cron table (the example is in the add-on setting) to organize the automatic sending.
If you select the old e-mail templates mode in the store settings, then the "Leave reviews on one page" button will be available in e-mail, which leads to a page where the buyer can leave feedback on all purchased products.
- ability to create any amount of different feedbacks
- ability to set different periods for each feedback
- ability to choose orders statuses for each feedback
- ability to use placeholders in text of feedback such as: %Customer firstname%, %Customer lastname%, %Order ID%, %Company name%, %Company phone%, %Company address%, %Products block%
- ability to use "Test mode" and see what e-mails will receive your customers
- ability to send notification to leave a review, even if product has no comments enabled
- CS-Cart Ultimate
- Multi-Vendor PLUS