Move guest orders into account
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
Clients value their time and are not always ready to spend it on registration in the online store for one order, preferring to leave a guest order without creating an account. But if the client returns and registers, then he will surely want to see all his orders in his personal account. “Move guest orders into account” add-on makes it easy to transfer guest orders to a registered user account..
Existing clients will be able to place guest orders with using email, even if it is already registered in the database . This simplifies order placement as the client does not need to remember email or enter a password..
Special CRON-command automates the process of transferring guest orders saving the administrator from routine. It remains only to control the process, sometimes checking the summary statistics on guest orders .
- Ability to attach guest orders to the customer profile;
- Ability to automate process via the CRON-command;
- Ability to attach old guest orders to customer profile after his/her registration on the website;
- Ability to place the guest order using already registered email address;
- Ability to track stats on guest orders on a separate page (!NEW)
- Mass transfer of the guest orders to customer accounts with a single click (!NEW)
Learn more in add-on documentation.
Need modifications or any assistance? Please, feel free to contact us via HelpDesk system.
6 months of the free upgrade period included.
- CS-Cart Ultimate
- Multi-Vendor Ultimate
- Multi-Vendor PLUS
No posts found