No reviews found
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
CS-Cart Hyperlocal System-CS-Cart Hyperlocal System: Customers connect to local stores using this module, which alters their purchasing experiences. The customer can place an order from one of the nearby neighborhood stores. Both vendors and buyers will benefit from this module.
The vendor can easily specify the location from where the things will ship. Customers can search for businesses and products in their neighborhood by entering their location.
CS-Cart Hyperlocal System Features-
- Well integrated with CS-Cart/CS-Cart Multi-Vendor/Multi-Vendor Plus/Multi-Vendor Ultimate.
- Admin/vendor can set multiple locations where they can ship their products.
- The option is available for customers to buy products from those sellers who are selling at the location entered by them.
- The flexibility is provided to the customers to change their location.
- Customers can enter the desired Pincode and can buy the products from the sellers, providing shipping services in that locality.
- Vendors can decide shipping rates for products and categories based on distance and time.
- Vendors can charge different shipping rates for products based on the delivery time chosen by the customers.
- Admin can set any shipping method as the Hyperlocal Shipping Method.
- Admin can set default shipping rates and time of delivery for products and categories.
Basic Options to Integrate Hyperlocal System
The geographical location of vendors is an important factor for running the CS-Cart Marketplace Hyperlocal System. The module contains several adjustable parameters that make it simple to configure.
- The Google Maps API using as the add-on for location search functionality.
- The Google API Key must enter by the admin.
- Radius units can specify in Km or Miles.
- The admin can change the title of the Location Pop-up.
- The admin can manage page listings and display default products.
Location of Hyperlocal Shipping
Sellers must designate the locations from which they ship and sell products to use the CS-Cart Marketplace Hyperlocal System. As a result, merchants must specify their available locations.
- Sellers must indicate the locations from which they will ship and sell their products.
- Sellers have the option of adding several locations.
- The addon will automatically retrieve the seller's exact location's latitude and longitude.
- Sellers can manage and remove their additional locations.
- Admin can add locations on behalf of vendors.
Based on the Location, display Sellers, and Products
On the website, must enter their location. And based on that, when they enter their location, they will get the desired results. The system will then assist in viewing a list of available sellers in that location.
- A location field adjacent to the search product box on the website allows modifying their location at any moment.
- The customer must go to the seller's store and choose and add the goods to their basket from the seller's collection page.
- To purchase the product, the consumer must go to the seller's page.
- The products accessible to the consumer are solely determined by the customer's location.
Since our inception in 2010, we have developed 100+ add-ons and themes for CS-Cart with around 7000 downloads for businesses all around the world.
We provide end-to-end software solutions in a variety of industry verticals, including publishing, hotels, print media, customer management, content management, social media, performance engineering retails, and others.