Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
Why Optimize Images?
High-quality images in a store allow client to view product details and make a final decision on purchase. The better the quality, the more server space they take and the lower the page load speed. That’s why it’s important to use high-quality image with minimal size.
Image Optimization add-on allows to reduce the image size without quality loss for any CS-Cart object: product, variation, blog, etc
Client won’t notice any difference in image quality, pages will load fast, and you’ll save server resource. As a bonus it also positively affects SEO.
How Does it Work?
- The add-on scans for images and analyzes their quality.
- You select 1 of 2 optimization services: resmush.it or shortpixel.com.
- You set preferred quality of optimized images and start optimization process.
When operation is complete, you get detailed stats on the results: number of optimized images, saved server space, etc.
Images, that were not optimized due to some issue are shown separately. You can optimize them once more with a separate feature. Cron-script for auto optimization of new images is also available.
The add-on also works with images used by third-party add-ons.
- Supported formats for images less than 5 MB - PNG, JPG, GIF, BMP, TIF, for other images - PNG, JPG, GIF.
- Ability to select optimization service: resmush.it or shortpixel.com.
- Ability to select optimization quality.
- Ability to resize images during optimization.
- Ability to generate icons for high resolution images to speed up page load.
- Ability to optimize only new images.
- Ability to optimize new images when uploading to the store.
- Image optimization page with summary data on current settings, total optimization statistics and the ability to search for new images and launch their optimization in real time.
- Ability to separately repeat optimization for images not optimized due to various issues.
- Optimization status of every image is saved into special logs.
- Search for images that the store does not link to.
- Ability to sort and search images by size, resolution, name, optimization status.
- Ability to browse all store images in admin panel at a single page.
- Works with any object image: products, blog, characteristics, logos, etc.
- Ability to generate hash names for images to resolve issues with restricted symbols.
- Ability to delete thumbnails generated on the image list page.
- Ability to create, restore and delete image backups for optimized images.
- Automation cron-script.
- Ability to separate requests not to overload a server.
Learn more in add-on documentation.
Need modifications or any assistance? Please, feel free to contact us via HelpDesk system.
6 months of the free upgrade period included.
- CS-Cart Ultimate
- Multi-Vendor Ultimate
- Multi-Vendor PLUS
No posts found