Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
The Import from eBay add-on is a newly developed module that allows you to import product data from your eBay to CS-Cart. All you need is the standard set of correct eBay developer IDs (API, token, Certificate Key, Developer Key).
The instructions on how to use the module:
1. Install the add-on and input the license number on the Add-ons > Manage add-ons page in the store administration panel, specify the license number.
2. If you have the developer account on eBay input the Developer Key for eBay, Application Key for eBay, Certificate Key for eBay, User Token for eBay on the Add-ons > Manage add-ons > Cart-Power: Import from eBay page. If you do not have the developer account, please create it here and generate the access credentials following the eBay instructions.
3. Open the Products > Import from eBay > eBay category manage page, choose the eBay country site, specify the level of categories ( 1 - root category, 2 - root category and sub-category, etc., 0 - all available categories) and get these categories. You can get categories from several sites if you need it. Map (set the links between) eBay categories and your store categories. Choose the Default eBay category on the Products > Categories > [category_name] > eBay page. This category can be only one in the store. This category is used when you import some products with an unmapped category.
4. Go to the Products > Import from eBay page, specify the time period and eBay seller's name and get his/her listings. You can get the listings of several sellers if you need it. After that, tick the required products, click the gear button and choose Add selected to import queue. Add other products if necessary and click the gear button > Process import (number of chosen products) in order to initiate the import procedure. The results of the import will be displayed on the same page. All imported products will get the Disabled status.
- user-friendly interface;
- display of the errors;
- ability to choose several local eBay sites for receiving categories;
- ability to import products from several eBay sellers;
- ability to import products by limited sets in order to avoid server overloading;
- ability for the root administrator to enable/disable the eBay import functionality for vendors;
- ability for vendors to import their products;
- ability to import the product weight;
- ability to import eBay listing options;
- CS-Cart Ultimate
- Multi-Vendor PLUS
Since 2014 we professionally work in e-Commerce and help business of all levels expand capabilities online. During this period we finished about 500 projects created mostly on CS-Cart. We also developed more than 100 add-ons and themes and ready to integrate them to any platform our clients have. We aim to make online stores