Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
Latest release date: December 07, 2015
The Orders feedback s used for automatic sending e-mails to customers who placed an order in the store. The store administrator can create the template of the e-mail, set the reminder time and choose order statuses. The administrator can create as many templates as he/she wants. It is necessary to add the special command to the Cron table (the example is in the add-on setting) to organize the automatic sending.
If you select the old e-mail templates mode in the store settings, then the "Leave reviews on one page" button will be available in e-mail, which leads to a page where the buyer can leave feedback on all purchased products.
- ability to create any amount of different feedbacks
- ability to set different periods for each feedback
- ability to choose orders statuses for each feedback
- ability to use placeholders in text of feedback such as: %Customer firstname%, %Customer lastname%, %Order ID%, %Company name%, %Company phone%, %Company address%, %Products block%
- ability to use "Test mode" and see what e-mails will receive your customers
- ability to send notification to leave a review, even if product has no comments enabled
- CS-Cart Ultimate
- Multi-Vendor PLUS
Cart-Power is a 35+ professional team with extensive experience. More than 10 years we have developed, modified marketplaces, online stores, crowdfunding places, classifieds, auction sites and e.g. all around the world. We provide comprehensive solutions for ecommerce projects from development and design to SEO promotion and technical support.We’ve created more than 500 ecommerce projects, 5000+ custom upgrades and developments. Our 100+ add ons are ready to integrate into your online project to build