No reviews found
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
This CS-Cart addon enables estimated lead time & shipment date for your products. Product lead time is a general estimate of the earliest shipment date, based on business days, accounting for build time, handling, or any other type of processing. This addon allows CS-Cart to handle items that do not necessarily ship immediately, in an eloquent way. With over 10 locations in storefronts & order management, customers will always be aware of a minimum amount of lead time required for each product in their order.
This CS-Cart addon is great for custom products or any other type which normally requires time to build. But it also works for products that aren't necessarily custom built, yet do require processing, handling, or additional time before they can be sent to customers.
Direct Link - https://creadev.org/p/cs-cart-product-estimated-le...
- Per-product estimated lead time & shipment data informs customers when their item will leave your shop.
- 10+ locations to display lead time at products, cart, admin, orders, and more.
- Ability to define which days of the week shipments can occur.
- Custom shipment date format that uses PHP date formats.
- Extra global handling business days can be added to all lead times.
- Custom display string with lead time days and date shortcodes.
- More lead time locations may be available for other addons/themes, please contact us.
- Global & mass edit compatible.
- Multistore compatible. Works with addons that don't use conflicting TPL overrides.
- Option to delete/preserve data on uninstall.
- No license code (subject to change).
General settings are available in the CS-Cart admin addons area. These may be changed on a per-storefront basis by using the "Store chooser" in admin header. Per-product settings are available within the "Addons" tab while editing a product.
Demo Storefront - https://src.creadev.org/cs/
Demo Admin - https://src.creadev.org/cs/admin.php
* Please note, our demos may be periodically reset or unavailable. No orders, contact, or otherwise logistical interactions will be processed. Demo admin may be limited or unavailable in certain circumstances. If you require an extended demo or more admin permissions, please contact us at email@example.com.
Creadev has been in the business of developing great web experiences for more than 20 years. What started as building static websites for local talent, has turned into creating end-to-end web experiences for retail, B2B, and more. We specialize in working with open source ecommerce from the ground up, with a deep interest in both platform-core and extension development. When building solutions, we use modern, best practice techniques, with a focus on compatibility. This ensures that the final product is