No reviews found
SEO Browser Address Bar Search - OpenSearch.org XML
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
This CS-Cart SEO addon provides "search from browser address bar" functionality to your storefront(s) using OpenSearch.org & XML feeds.
OpenSearch.org is an XML standard for website, ecommerce, wiki and to share data with search clients. In this case, our intended search client is the browser address bar itself. By beginning to type the domain in supported browsers, then pressing tab, a user is able to quickly jump right to your storefront search results from anywhere.
Because this is a client browser supported feature, it is not guaranteed to function on all devices or with all browser versions. In the future however, this support may become more broad.
Direct Link - https://creadev.org/p/cs-cart-seo-opensearch-org-x...
- Provides necessary XML to render search from browser address bar (depending on browser support).
- Allows custom search widget labels, per-storefront.
- Markup is flexible enough for other uses in the future.
- Multistore compatible. Works with all addons.
- No license codes (subject to change).
General settings are available in the CS-Cart admin addons area. These may be changed on a per-storefront basis by using the "Store chooser" in admin header.
Demo Storefront - https://src.creadev.org/cs/
Demo Admin - https://src.creadev.org/cs/admin.php
OpenSearch XML Output - https://src.creadev.org/cs/index.php?dispatch=open_search.xml
OpenSearch.org Overview - http://www.opensearch.org/Home
* Please note, our demos may be periodically reset or unavailable. No orders, contact, or otherwise logistical interactions will be processed. Demo admin may be limited or unavailable in certain circumstances. If you require an extended demo or more admin permissions, please contact us at email@example.com.